Procedure to link a tablet with EYESEE Cloud
To be able to download the mission results on EYESEE Cloud, a certificate is needed on the tablet.
Take the tablet, a computer, and a tablet connection cable.
On the tablet:
- On EYESEE Mission application, click on mission icon.
2. Click on the button to upload the results
3. A message displays, informing there is not an installed EYESEE Cloud certificate on the tablet. Click on OK, then on the right top icon
4. Select “EYESEE Cloud Settings”
5. You need the « Id android tablet ». It is the tablet identification number.
- Keep the tablet screen open and let’s continue
On EYESEE Cloud:
- If you are in a warehouse menu, go back to the website homepage and in the left-hand menu, click on Tablets
- Click on the add icon
- Enter the name
- Unique key: enter the « Id android tablet » you have found just before on the tablet
- Select the state (available / unavailable)
- Choose one / more warehouses associated with the tablet (CTRL + click for a multiple choice)
- In the tablets list, click on the blue download icon. This allows you to download the certificate generated at the tablet creation. It is unique and specific to this tablet, just like the private key
Connect the tablet to the computer by using the connection cable.
On the computer, go to the “tablet” folder.
In the “EYESEE” folder, create a new one titled “Certificats” (the word is in French, it is normal) and copy the certificate that was downloaded earlier here.
The certificate file must not be renamed.
On the tablet:
- Near the tablet name, click on the blue arrow icon to download the certificate
2. A message in green must display: « The certificate has been downloaded » ( or « Le certificat a bien été téléchargé » in French).
Now, the tablet is linked with EYESEE Cloud and you will be able to add and retrieve a mission.