Create an acquisitions group in link with a warehouse
An acquisitions group contains one or more acquisitions. Each warehouse contains its own acquisitions groups.
1. In the left-hand menu, click on Acquisition Groups
2. Click on the add icon
3. Fill in acquisition group name
By creating a new acquisitions group and to make this part easier and quicker, an acquisition of each type is automatically created by default.
- An acquisition of interest point type:
2. An acquisition of photo type:
4. An acquisition of scanner type:
All these acquisitions created by default can be modified. It is also possible to delete them.
For more details:
1. To modify an acquisitions group, click on the modification icon and save
2. To delete it: click on the delete icon
3. Create an acquisition by clicking on the add icon (next step)
In the Preferences menu, a default acquisition group can be defined.
In this case, this group will be automatically associated with the default face creation and it can be manually modified after.