Create an acquisitions group in link with a warehouse
An acquisitions group contains one or more acquisitions. They are common to every warehouse.
1. In the left-hand menu, click on Acquisition Groups.
2. Click on the add icon.
3. Fill in the acquisition group name.
By creating a new acquisitions group and to make this part easier and quicker, an acquisition of each type is automatically created by default.
- An acquisition of interest point type
- An acquisition of photo type
- An acquisition of scanner type
All these acquisitions created by default can be modified. It is also possible to delete them.
More in detail:
1. To modify an acquisitions group, click on the modification icon and save.
2. To delete it: click on the delete icon.
3. Create an acquisition by clicking on the add icon (next step).
In the Preferences menu, a default acquisition group can be defined. In this case, this group will be automatically associated with the default face creation and it can be manually modified after.