Welcome to the EYESEE Solution support
Inside a warehouse menu, you can define some default configurations specific to this warehouse.
- Click on Preferences
- Naming rule that will be used by default in this warehouse, for each zone and face. This is the same type that was created earlier in the zone.
- Acquisitions group: you can choose a default acquisition group, it will be automatically selected during a face creation.
- You can add a header in the CSV file of the acquisitions you will download (after a performed mission)
- For a mission with expected, you can choose to show the barcodes in a red colour if the expected is different from the read value.
- To save time during the face creation with an automatic selection, a default location naming can be defined here