EYESEE is looking for a drone deployment manager for logistics in France and Europe.
You will work under the responsibility of the Product Director of the company and in close coordination with the people in charge of the development of the applications. You will be autonomous in your function of drone deployment manager and will join the multidisciplinary team of Darwin Drones.
After training on the company’s solutions, offers and processes, your missions will be:
- Pilot the company’s deployment activities (installations, training) and support on the drone inventory for Logistics on certain customer accounts – in collaboration with the company’s management teams.
- Follow the realization of these activities, and make regular reports in the various tools available (CRM, action follow-up, …).
- Being present throughout the deployment and support process, you will contribute to the strategic choices of the evolutions to be made, to improve the solution following the customers’ feedbacks.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that costs and deadlines are respected for these activities.
Minimum training bachelor + 2
You have at least 1 year of experience in the field of logistics:
- You have a perfect knowledge of warehouse logistics, have an analytical mind and are organized and comfortable with new technologies.
- You are customer oriented; you listen to the needs and know how to coordinate the actions and resources of the company to satisfy its needs.
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- At ease with Excel and associated tools.
- Driving license required
Your bonus asset:
You know the stakes and processes of the supply chain of companies and the tools used (software and hardware).
You already have experience in the deployment of technological products or services.
Salary: depending on experience.
Localisation: Grenoble – with frequent travel in France & Europe.
Working at EYESEE
Created in 2021 and based in Grenoble, France, Darwin Drones specializes in the development and marketing of industrial logistics automation solutions, particularly by drone.
Darwin Drones also provides services associated with this activity. The company is dedicated to the marketing, support, and software development of the EYESEE solution for the logistics market.
The EYESEE drone inventory solution was designed to simplify and secure the control of stocks and locations of goods stored on pallets in warehouses. It can read any barcodes from a few centimeters to more than 10 meters high. The solution is equipped with many sensors (ZEBRA scanners, camera, geolocation system, autopilot and motion detectors) that allow it to fly autonomously in each logistics aisle.
Our expertise in mechanics, electronics, and software has already seduced many industrialists and logisticians such as L’Oréal Cosmétique Active, DHL, Schneider Electric, Renault Trucks & Log’s.