The operator guarantees the safety of the area where EYESEE Drone will operate.
The lane must be clear on the ground, and no one must circulate in the area.
- Place EYESEE Tag on either side of the drone (see diagram below). The tag must be at a minimum distance of 3.5m from the drone, spaced at least 25m, and at most 50m…
- The operator must always be close to the green terminal; if the control of the tablet is lost (breakage, battery), turn off the green terminal and the drone will land.
- Place and switch on EYESEE Drone in front of the first desired column about 1m from the pallet
- Launch the EYESEE Tablet application. Check in the tablet parameters that the front regulation distance is 78cm.
- Select the desired flight plan (mapping) and mission; create the mission if necessary. Check that EYESEE Drone is properly positioned in the aisle corresponding to the mission generated.
- If everything is ok, launch EYESEE Drone (press and hold the takeoff button)
- If something seems abnormal (vibration, strange noise…) press the landing button
- Verify that the drone is correctly performing its mission and scanning the codes.
- Make it land
- Turn off EYESEE Drone quickly
Mission close to a wall
If the configuration cannot respect a safety distance of 3.5 meters between the 2 EYESEE Tag and the drone for take-off and landing, another configuration can be set up: the drone flies outside the Tag.